That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

church of the dancing moms

My church is far more ridiculous than any other.
Proof: While singing a certain song called "You Lead and I'll Follow" during worship this morning, several ladies formed a conga line and began prancing about the room, up and down the aisles. I kid you not.

I love the pastor, I think he has great messages, I love the outlook of the church...but it is seriously a weird place. I mean, I guess it's better to go to a church that makes you laugh out loud at its antics than one that makes you angry at what it teaches.

They mean well, but Christians are crazy. Especially the moms.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

cool. sounds like my kind of church.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhahaha i can't believe i missed that... great story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home