That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

tohu bohu

Welcome to my humble abode.
This is where I live right now.



This is the side of the family room, the kitchen, and the dining room, all together. Since the time of this photograph, however, the door has become a boarded up wall.



Please notice the red danger tape. We wouldn't want you accidentally walking into those studs. Everything else in the house, however, is completely nonhazardous.



Funny how much my surroundings influence my life. I live at a lake for a week, and I feel open and focused on real life and people and God. I move back into a construction site, and I feel stifled and unmotivated and uncomfortable. Am I really this controlled by my environment? I'm pretty sure I am. That's probably not a good thing. Or maybe it's some sort of feng shui type deal? Either way, I end up watching TV on couches covered with sheets and putting off all the projects I want to do this summer. Or better yet, I stay out of the house.

I can't wait til this thing is finished...although, I won't recognize it when it is.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

good use there in the title

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooooooly cow!!! Your house is gone!! That's gonna be so weird...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home