That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I don't exist

An email I received regarding the new ID cards that all students are supposed to get:
Dear Ms. [G],

We apologize that you were not able to pick up your card. According to our records, you are classified as Faculty/Staff because of your employment status with the University. Faculty/Staff ID cards will be distributed by the department where you pick up your pay check on May 5, 2006.
The message I receive when I try to register for student parking for next year:

A Serious Error Has Occurred.


Error: Serious Error encountered in data retrieval. Please contact Campus Parking.
The following errors were encountered while processing your parking registration:
Error: Our records show that you are currently an employee at the University of Maryland. This web page is only available to students.

And yet, last year, when I tried to get staff parking, they told me I was ineligible because I was a student.

Brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home