That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

killer

When I first saw this on PostSecret, I thought it was cute:


I even thought, Hey, I am a Sudoku Champion. And that's the Post. Maybe it's about me. I must have a secret admirer out there.
(please don't miss the sarcasm)
Then after a few seconds, I got annoyed. This dude must not think about "her" that often, cause clearly he has never done a sudoku before. Please stop trying to front like you ride the metro, scribbling in numbers as you dream about this girl when you don't even know how to play.
(The numbers are in the wrong places.)


Meanwhile, my addiction is being fed by these:



Can you figure out how to play?

3 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

yes... those are ridiculously hard

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you used the word "front." haha! oh Anna...you make me laugh:-)
-Devin
PS-I am addicted to postsecret. have you read the book yet?
PPS-yes, i am only commenting on your blog because it is distracting me from our paper. Surprised?

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Änna said...

I have not read the book. Maybe I'll go to Barnes and Noble sometime and do that for free. And distract yourself here anytime we're writing a paper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home