That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

of all Americans...

30% can flare their nostrils.
21% don't make their bed daily. 5% never do.
40% of women have hurled footwear at a man.
13% admit to occassionally doing their offspring's homework.
50% admit they regularly sneak food into movie theaters to avoid the high prices of snack foods.
10% claim to have seen a ghost.
57% have had deja vu.
10% switch tags in the store to pay less for an item.
69% eat the cake before the frosting.
47% drink straight from the carton
when nobody else is around.
22% skip lunch daily.
9% skip breakfast daily.
14% eat the watermelon seeds.
53% of women will not leave the house without makeup on.
30% refuse to sit on a public toilet seat.
39% peek in their host's bathroom cabinet. 17% have been caught by the host.
29% ignore RSVP.
66% of women and 59% of men have used a mix to cook and taken credit for doing it from scratch.
51% of adults dress up for a Halloween festivity.
20% of men proposed on their knee.
6% propose over the phone.
66% speed up at a yellow light.


I gotta warn you - these are not from any sort of reliable source, but I hope they're true anyway.

But seriously, 6% proposing over the phone? There's something wrong with that.

I'd say about 8 apply to me. I had to look in the mirror to see about the nostrils thing. I think I need a second opinion on that one. Anyways, sorry about the lack of inspiration here. I've had a different creative outlet since I got back from spring break.

4 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

40% of women have hurled footwear at a man.

I find that the most interesting statistic. Why footwear? Do women throw shoes at each other? I am glad to say that I have not yet been on the receiving end of that 40%.

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

verrrry interesting... entertaining... and made me think about where i count in there... which is i think on about 8 of them... wow, just like you... i wonder how many of the 8 are the same (dun dun dunnn)
-claire
ps- i dunno why i did the creepy music, but it felt like the right place for it

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Elli said...

I throw shoes at other women. specifically at Julie.

Only 20% of men propose down on 1 knee? That's surprisingly low

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Änna said...

I feel that I know a few females who have thrown shoes at guys...well one of them was while the shoe was still on her foot.
And my sisters have been known to throw blow dryers at each other.
So there's that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home