That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

high: crossing things off lists

From August 7th, 2005:
  • make a MD T-shirt blanket
  • take a trip to Great Falls
  • watch an outdoor movie somewhere
  • go to the zoo
  • have a crab feast on the deck
  • eat at the top of the Hotel Washington at sunset
  • go to the American Indian Museum
  • go to free outdoor concerts
I have since been to the National Museum of the American Indian, despite the mishap involving parking on Independence Avenue during rush hour...remind me to ask Monica again if I still owe her $50.00. Man, there goes all my street credit. I'm clearly not DC-savvy when it comes to driving. I'm a metro girl all the way.
I have also made a T-shirt blanket (more of a quilt) this spring break! It took me several months, but I finally had enough T-shirts. It's a beauty, too. I might go into business. Got some T-shirts and some cash? Send em my way! Ask me to see a sample of my work. Maybe I'll even post a picture.

Anyways, it's nice to know that I can accomplish my goals. Given an unlimited amount of time. So all that's left is the Hotel Washington deal, and I've got all spring ahead of me. Of course, I have a new list starting...with no particular due date.
  • eat at the top of the Hotel Washington at sunset
  • visit the Botanical Gardens
  • go to the next local Postsecret exhibit...when/wherever it is
  • make my New Orleans album
  • make jambalaya and beignets and have a little open apartment/reunion type thing
  • go back to New Orleans
There...I put that last one in writing. Now I have to cross it off. This summer, potentially? I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home