That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

MISSING:

one pair of women's Puma track pants
photo taken 5/05
answers to:
"Puma Pants"
size:
not exactly sure, S I guess
color:
navy with white stripes down the legs and pink trim along the white stripes
other noticeable markings:
pink embroidered puma on the knee, identical puma on the back waist
reward:
I dunno, maybe
last seen:
California? this does not look good...
value:
priceless! they're so comfy! I don't even like sweatpants!

Anyone with information leading to the recovery of my beloved Puma Pants will be rewarded accordingly. If not monetarily, then at least by the joy that will fill your heart upon seeing my face when my legs are reunited with their rightful apparel.

update: My mama found my pants in the basement!! And tried to pretend she doesn't read this!! Wahoooooooo!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Farrell beat me to the first comment.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Elli said...

My Puma pants miss their sister. Come home soon Anna's Puma pants!!!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Congrats on the recovery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home