That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Cake Day!

Today is Cake Day.My boss was really upset about the ghost, although she does not necessarily say that's what it was. Her computer's been all screwed up and she's always busy and lately pretty stressed. And there's absolutely nothing I can do about it, so I've just been getting bad vibes now. And bad vibes in the office are noooo good. After accidentally deleting twelve emails at once, she blurted out, "let's decorate!" So we decorated. And rearranged, and moved a gazillion pounds of books, and a bookcase, and a crappy old table. And I built a new table. (built, assembled, whatever...I barely used the instructions. I've been feeling very handy lately. Yesterday I removed ugly yellow and green 70's wallpaper remains from the townhouse kitchen.) And this is after moving 24 flags into new flag stands and moving the old ones, and after the sand fiasco. So the Chapel is all kinds of redecorated now. And the office is a little spruced up, too. My boss bought me flowers today. She said I'm stuck inside all day every day, and the office could use a little cheer. She's had a rough week, and then she buys me flowers. I figure the least I can do is throw in a cake and make it a party.

So that's why today is Cake Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home