That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

awkward guy part III

another convo...more like a monologue, actually
enjoy

him: Yeah, this girl's perfect for me. We have like everything in common. Except she's Catholic. Are you Catholic?
me: ...no. [You gotta be kidding me. One time he told me he has a really good memory. Clearly.]
him: So what's the difference? Catholics don't use birth control.
me: I guess that depends on the person.
him: You really shouldn't use it at all. If you just count the days in your cycle, you can't get pregnant. It's impossible. Did you know that?
me: Sure. [Thanks for the update on my reproductive system.]
him: Didn't they teach you that in sex ed? Man, that's the problem these days. All they tell you now is to wear a rubber, right? Is that what they taught you? And I'll tell you what, you gotta get the morning after pill.
me: So, why would that be any better?
him: Cause it just stops fertilization. It can't happen that quick! In one day? But you have to take it the day after. If you take it any later, it won't do anything. Except...maybe hurt the baby. I don't know.

I guess some people just say whatever pops into their heads.

3 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

whoa, "awkward guy" maybe getting a little out of hand? maybe just a little?

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds like your type ;) Ya know, talking about inappropriate things. I will explore more of your blog later, its pretty sweet.

Miss youuuuuu

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Änna said...

but you are Queen Inappropriate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home