That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

what a great night!

Katie and Jamey are married now!! I won't go into the romantic details, but I've never seen people look more in love. So many of my friends were there, and they all looked like adults. Since...I guess we are or something. All at the same time, it was a relaxing, fun party outside, as well as a fancy, elegant occasion. I have seen a lot of weddings in my day, and honestly, this was definitely the most fun, beautiful, classy one. I wouldn't expect anything less, though. I half expected to see swans waddling around the fountain and the gazebo.

And then there's me...

Anna: Are there cups somewhere? I'm thirsty, and I really want some punch.
Jayme: Where is there punch?
Anna: I saw some in a pitcher on that table.
Jayme: ...that's the hot water for the cake knife, so they can cut it easier.
Anna: ...that would've been funnier if you had just found me a cup.


classsssyyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home