That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

have you heard the awesome news?

of the weekend...

highs:
  • spreading the love of panakuchen. Who can taste its goodness and not be struck by Cupid's culinary arrows?
  • gathering friends and enjoying their company completely
  • once again - feeling connected to the city I love by running into new acquaintances while out
  • puppet show at Black Cherry - It kept me on the edge of my seat with emotion!
  • watching people dance to a remix of a song from the children's literacy curriculum I used at my old school, then in my quest to find the remixes, discovering that the songs were originally from a TV show in the 70's
lows:
  • the nebulous uneasiness that comes with feeling like certain things are just out of your reach
huhs:
  • seeing 5 'Judgment Day' trucks in a row go by while out to lunch. First there was the billboard, then there were the pamphlets, and now there are the trucks! I'll post a picture as soon as I can. In the meantime, find out all about the beginning of the end here or here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home