That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, October 18, 2010

red eared sliders live indefinitely

I tried to Google how long do rechargeable batteries last. I used to think it was silly to Google in the form of a question, but I have since changed my ways.

Some of the most popular searches were:
how long do relationships last
how long do rebounds last
how long do recessions last

People must have a lot of faith in the internet's ability to provide definitive answers.

I can just imagine the situation..."Jaden just broke up with McKenna, and now he's been stopping next to my locker every period. Hunter says I'm just a rebound. Homecoming is in three weeks, so I have to get the timing of this perfectly so he doesn't break up with me too soon. So tell me, Google...how long do rebounds last??"

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for putting a smile on my face :)
come out to bethesda thursday. Joy, Katriana and I will ALL be there... plus it's a birthday celebration.
doooooo it!

(also, my secret word to type is ticizi... most fun word yet!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home