That's Right

...it's The End.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

never exhaustive

things I like about my roomies

  • We like to do things together. Sometimes we'll plan a roommate night or other event, but most things are unplanned. Often, both Jayme and I will go pick up Becky from work, though it's completely unnecessary. But who wouldn't want two roommates picking them up?
  • They name food after me. Every type of food that I regularly make becomes 'Anna _____.' As in, Let's bring Anna Pasta Salad to the cookout, or I just want an Anna Bagel, or I'm gonna make an Anna Omelette. It makes me feel good.
  • They listen to me discuss the same issues ad nauseum. I know they must get tired of hearing my same dumb ramblings all the time, but they don't act like it.
  • We like to celebrate. Sometimes this can mean big parties and planned events, but mostly it's just little things, like making signs on special days or writing down little events or memories on our weekly calendar. The trivial becomes important and the forgettable becomes memorable. Because come on, life's worth celebrating. And our big parties are pretty awesome. (Halloween 2010? Maybe?)
  • We are clean, but not anal retentive. This just makes a house pleasant to live in.
  • We like to take advantage of events. Whenever something fun is going on in the neighborhood or city, we try to go, sometimes on short notice.
  • We share things. Food, clothes. It all becomes kind of communal. Too bad Becky's feet are so small, though, cause she has some cute shoes I can't access.
There's probably more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home