That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

air compressor

Today, the HVAC tech guys made visit number six to our house. Number Six. The five previous visits did nothing to fix our air conditioning. They came yesterday and said it was fixed once again, but they were wrong. You can't trick me. I know what air conditioning feels like. It does not feel like I have a fever all night. That is the feeling of NO air conditioning. If this dude didn't know what he was doing the five previous times, PLEASE SEND SOMEONE NEW.

HVAC tech knocks at my front door.
me: Hi. Come on in.
tech: Is your air conditioning still not working?
Really? Why would you even ask that? What, do you think this is all a scheme to get you back to my house so I can see you again? I didn't want to see you the first five times! Are you just going to add some freon again this time? Stop adding freon; that is clearly NOT the issue!
me:
It hasn't worked all summer. But do what you need to do.

Was I rude? I guess I shouldn't shoot the messenger. He's just doing his job. But he's not the messenger, really. He's the guy who doesn't know what he's doing and keeps trying to pass it off as if he does. I was just shooting the guy who has no idea what he's doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home