That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ipala, te amo

I'm always skeptical when people tell me that something will change my life or be 'amazing.' I don't really experience things that way. There are no profound spiritual experiences or entirely different perspectives for me. Was my trip to Guatemala a life-changing experience? Well of course it was; every day is a life-changing experience. You can't talk to a street vendor, or climb a mountain, or wake up in the morning and walk away the exact same person you were before. Ipala changes me and Baltimore changes me.

Oh, my city, my best friends, my heart. I am glad to be back. But this was all pretty great too:








2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

The little girl in the high heels at the bar is one of my favs! I love your perspective on all of these.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Änna said...

Thanks Jessica! That one was one of those moments where it looked too perfect, and I was just hoping to get my camera out on time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home