That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

bigboyzpens.com

Tonight, I went out with some friends in the lovely neighborhood of Canton. Someone there asked my roommate and me where we were visiting from. Clearly, we don't fit in there.

As we were walking the two blocks to Becky's car on the way out, we heard someone scuffling behind us. Suddenly, something hit me in the shoulder, and I looked down on the ground to see a pen. Yes, this guy who had been following us threw a Big Boyz Bail Bonds pen at me, and then turned and walked the other way as we called out to him, "Seriously? Did you just throw a pen at us?"

That was my night in a nutshell.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those are great pens. You are so lucky!! Maybe your 8th sense is getting free awesome writing utensils thrown at you :)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Änna said...

I'd prefer to have my food-attracting gift back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home