That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

completion

I did it. As my last week of work was coming to an end, I began to worry that I would never get the chance to reveal to Transformer Guy the serendipity of our shared commute. I knew that if I saw him, it would be my last chance to make myself known. I saw him today and made a speedy catch-up, pulling up along side of him and motioning for him to roll down his window.

"We have the same commute!" I said. "I always see you all the way down to Old Columbia Road."

His response?

"Yup!"


...Classic Transformer Guy.

4 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Claire said...

so now that you know that he knows... was it worth it?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger scott said...

did you motion for him to crank down his window? even though, you know, nobody has those anymore? i love that.

if stoop ever does a driving theme, you're a shoo-in.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Änna said...

Oh, it was worth it. Best 'yup' I ever heard.

Also, I think I made up some ridiculous signal for rolling down your window, looking more like I was pushing the window down by force.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Änna said...

funny, Stoop DID have a transportation theme. this just didn't seem quite right, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home