That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Bob Barker is my dad

I've seen Transformer Guy several times since I last mentioned him, but it was always a missed connection - too many cars between us. Today, I had the perfect opportunity. I pulled up past him and waved. No response. (Either he never sees me or always ignores me.)

Finally, we were stopped at a red light, neck in neck. I realized this was the perfect moment. I could roll down the window, get him to do the same, and explain the whole situation...

But I couldn't bring myself to do it! Maybe it's because then it would all be over. Or maybe I'd be sad if he didn't share my amazement at our situation. Maybe it's just the thrill of the chase. Most likely, I treasure the moments of serendipity in my life. Serendipity is a little fragile, and I'm not willing to risk losing it.

I guess I'll just continue my waving game and getting really excited every time I see him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home