That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, April 12, 2010

bangs, that is

Today, an older coworker who speaks the Queen's English passed by me and said, "I like your donkey fringe."
I said thank you, but I had to stifle my laughter til she got around the corner.

Earlier last week, another coworker from Eastern Europe had told me, "I think for you, that is very...interesting haircut."

Sometimes, compliments get lost in translation. I just assume the best.






Also:

Why are my aches so jointy?
-Becky

No joke; the spoonerisms are really common at our house.

4 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger JessPatton said...

HAHAHA, I love this and I can guess who both are :)

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Änna said...

oh of course. also, I'm now calling it a donkey fringe.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I like the donkey fringe!

Also, I just found myself saying this to Emerson tonight, "Don't ever thry and crow a fit like your sister."

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Änna said...

Yesss; they're everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home