That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"what movie is that from!?"

I find the key is to think of a day as units of time, each unit consisting of no more than thirty minutes. Full hours can be a little bit intimidating and most activities take about half an hour. Taking a bath: one unit, watching Countdown: one unit, web-based research: two units, exercising: three units, having my hair carefully disheveled: four units. It's amazing how the day fills up, and I often wonder, to be absolutely honest, if I'd ever have time for a job; how do people cram them in?

3 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger heALin said...

'About A Boy', c'mon where's the challenge? I mean really. Coincidentally, I was actually thinking about that very line earlier in the week. Have you been reading my mind again?

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a fun quote :)
although to be honest I haven't seen that movie... one of many.
-Claire

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Änna said...

I wasn't so much trying to stump as just wanting to say that line. I literally do plan by day by units; it's the only way I get anything done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home