That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm just glad I don't have myspace

This little blog is dangerously close to getting deleted. There are many reasons:
  1. People have been making fun of me for it since the beginning (although that has hardly made me consider stopping).
  2. I retell stories so much, but everyone has already heard them all if they ever check this here website.
  3. Employers might Google me, and although I have nothing incriminating on here, they still shouldn't know everything weird about me.
  4. Too much information. Too many creepers out there.
Number 4 is really the one I'm worried about. And with good reason. I don't know what to do...I'm so attached. I'll have to find another outlet for my ramblings, but I can't think of any.

Any suggestions for future writing endeavors?

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Seye said...

yeah, those are all good reasons.
maybe you should can this thing.
and sure, i'll take your readers.
from now on, everybody click here for a good time: http://seyeone.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home