That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

just a boring update

Sorry to keep you waiting so long. I have finally emerged from my seclusion for this brief week known as MCPS spring break! And of course, I got sick the first evening I had off.

This is the third or fourth time I've been sick since January. Not good. I think it all stems from my tonsils, which have been bothering me for years, and which the doctors ignore every time I tell them. Just cut those babies out already.

Anyway, I have nothing interesting to share with you besides the fact that I am relishing the fact that I can sleep as much as I want! Sleep deprivation may also be at the root of all my ailments. And the fact that my diet consists of yogurt during the day and pasta and ice cream at night. I went to my parents' house the other day and requested a salad. It was a beautiful salad.

My pillow and some salad. That's really all it takes nowadays to make me happy. These are luxuries to me.

Okay, so if I have any spring break adventures, I'll let you know.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went home for the weekend to hide... but now i'm back. tragicly this weather is only more fule for my desire to stay in bed... must resist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home