That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

poor little Oral B


That makes me lonely. Toothbrushes should never be alone.

The other basement-dwellers are at a Chick-Fil-A opening. I was around the upstairs roomies for awhile tonight, and everything was cool til I went downstairs to brush my teeth. Then I saw my single brush sitting there, and I just got lonely. Weird how some things are so symbolic to me, and I don't even realize it.

I don't even really spend much quality time with my roommates this year, but I need them to be around. I miss my Commons roomies. They always invite me to do things, and I have to say no. I don't know what I'm gonna do next year, but I hope my toothbrush doesn't ever have to be alone.

5 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can come and live with me next year! Then your toothbrush will never be lonely. I can promise you that. ;) See you in a week!!

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you too. of course, you should know that because i tell you all of the time. maybe i should just kidnap you. what's the worst they could do to me?
julie

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

I could see your experience working really well in a movie.

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Änna said...

1. Michigan = no waaaaay, move back to MD

2. kidnapping sounds good to me

3. I will put this in my killer movie once I make it

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, guess what? My roommate won't put her toothbrush in the same holder as everyone elses. She says that's how we get sick... that the germs jump from one toothbrush to another. She thinks toothbrushes should be alone. My other roommate and I joke about it. We call our side-by-side toothbrushes a germ trampoline. Hey - at least they're not lonely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home