That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

more madness

After this post last year, things went downhill fairly quickly. They were not the team players I had hoped for. Failing school, dropping out, thinking they could easily make it into the NBA after a season like that...things did not look good. After three years of loyal support through thick and thin, I gave up on the team.

Once again, I am no fair weather fan. I'll support you through all your rididculous losses, but when your attitude is terrible and you can't even be a team anymore or stay in school, I have no patience for that. So just as one unnamed player was burning down my apartment building, I realized how incredible the women's team was, and I vowed to be a fan.

So this year, I was not at all excited for the men's team during Maryland Madness, but rather to support the women at the beginning of a new season. But then I realized...it's a whole new team. There are tons of freshmen, and they looked like they were having fun on the court last night. I can't hold a grudge against last year's senior dropouts. The Terps are starting fresh. They have my support.

Now this does not mean that I've dropped the women. If I have to decide between going to men's games and going to women's games, I'll go to the women's, because they have earned it. But I no longer hold a grudge against the men's team, as long as they have fun this year. And it looks like they will.

Oh, and they can
walk it out pretty well too.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

did you catch how gary got out there? we were standing right next to the tunnel and totally fooled.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Änna said...

no clue, they tricked us all with that huge silhouette of him doing the fist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home