That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, October 23, 2006

I miss freshman year Maryland. And I hope you get your sign.

So I found this website when playing this game on a related one. I am easily distracted from more important things.

I like the idea of sending a message out into the universe and getting one back. So this is what I sent out:
My first graders and I will grow beans in a few days, but I'm doing a trial run at home, and my beans haven't started sprouting yet.

Don't get your hopes up, kids. Never get your hopes up.
And then this is what I got back:
I miss freshmen year Ohio State.
God please just give me a sign.
update:
It has been brought to my attention that this post is misleading. Let me assure you that
I always encourage kids to hope for things. That was just a little sarcasm. And I would never ever crush kids' dreams on purpose. Let's all pray I don't do it by accident as I am currently being jaded by the public school system. Also, the beans have sprouted roots.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Congrats on the roots. May your kids' bean plants live long and fruitful lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home