That's Right

...it's The End.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

the ice cream got pretty melty

So I'm in line at Giant, and I think, Man, that would really suck if I didn't have my credit card. What would I do? I wonder if that other man in line would pay for me. That would be so embarrassing. I'd offer to send him a check, but he'd probably refuse. He looks like a nice guy. So I put my ice cream and chicken breasts and broccoli and whatnot on the conveyer belt. Then I get up to the front of the line and it's time to pay for my food. Dun dun duuuun. I can't find my credit card. I search frantically, but it's not there. I had to put all my food to the side, run out to my car to find it, then run back in and go back to the end of the line. How embarrassing.

The moral of the story is that I have psychic abilities.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Andy and I got hit on by the cash register lady at Giant. Maybe there's something supernatural going on there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home