That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, September 04, 2006

just a quick one

I feel like I owe you all something. I haven't been motivated to write anything, so let's see what I can find. Hmm...

Well, I moved into a new (to me) house, and I just set off the smoke alarm for the fourth or fifth time. The first time I did it, I was freaked out cause there is a big button on it that says "DO NOT PUSH" so I was scared to touch it. It kept going off for about 5 minutes, and I was the only one in the house.

Apparently, steam from the shower sets it off. And I always forget to close the door when I'm done. This house has lots of quirks. I spent a long time trying to broil something in the gas oven last night. Who would've known you had to put it in the bottom drawer?? Also, the water is very hot and I always scald myself while doing dishes.

I'm learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home