That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, July 03, 2006

random 4th

  • When I was little, I always thought I was supposed to have a deep sense of pride and awe for our flag and felt a little guilty that I never did.
  • Fireworks put me in almost the same mood as bonfires and Coldplay concerts. (almost)
  • When I was maybe 8 years old I wrote a poem on the 4th of July:
    The moon is a crescent, and sometimes round
    It's up in the sky, not under the ground
    Actually, it was a rap. And there was beatboxing involved.
  • The next year (maybe), the fireworks were delayed for a few hours because or the rain, and my mom made me wear a trashbag, with a hole in the corner for my face.
  • Boats are one of my top favorite things in the world. All kinds of boats. I could(n't) care less about cars. Give me a boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home