That's Right

...it's The End.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

anti-drugs

I had an epiphany tonight. Since sleep is hard to come by again, I've begun using food as my escape from life. I want to bake all the time, just so I have something sweet to stuff my face with. And I just wander into the kitchen and look in the refrigerator, hoping that something exciting will have shown up to take me away from all the things I have to do. Or slice off pieces of cheddar cheese, believing in their power to make me happy.

Speaking of unhealthy habits, my old boss brought up how weird and creepy "livejournaling" was. I wholeheartedly agreed and decided not to mention the fact that I have a blog. They're totally different! I keep it light. Still, I felt deceptive.

things I want to eat right now:
  1. banana bread
  2. a croissant with cream cheese and jam
  3. Ben and Jerry's ice cream (specifically Coffee Heath Bar Crunch)
  4. lime tortilla chips
  5. Don Pablo's tortilla chips
  6. Macaroni Grill bread
  7. Outback Steakhouse bread (with the whipped honey butter)
  8. cinnamon rolls

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

You'll never hear me complain about your baking habits.

mosdef to 1, 4, and 6.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm... i feel you on the food.
-C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home