That's Right

...it's The End.

Friday, December 09, 2005

hlh

highs: warm Anna Day wishes from everyone, snow, Farrell's friend baked us brownies since we made them cookies...floor love! I'm about to go sneak up on the balcony to listen to some choirs sing Christmas Carols!

lows: not being able to get to DC to make up my placement cause the metrobus wasn't running, finding out I had slept through my alarm clock and missed all my roomies eating pancakes together, cleaning up a shattered Snapple bottle full of fat and grease that I had dropped on the floor, stressing out about stuff at work and feeling bad for Taylor

huh: the chaos that was going in in my apartment this evening...but my lips are sealed


I know I listed a lot of lows. You know what though? None of them were really lows. My reaction was pretty much, "well that's unfortunate," but none of it ruined my day or anything. Maybe it's because Anna Day is simply a joyous occasion and nothing can spoil it, or maybe it's cause it's Christmastime and I have so much to look forward to every day. Or maybe it's cause, come on, I spilled fat and grease all over the kitchen. That's just funny. Whatever, I'm a happy girl...despite my complaints.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

For some reason, that doesn't come to mind as a huh for me. Maybe my huh standards have become screwed up.

Yuck... fat explosion. Gross, though indeed amusing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home