That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas list

Okay, my mom wanted a list from me, so I figured I may as well post it in case anyone else is interested (ie: the sister...don't feel like I'm trying to make all my friends buy me things...this is just more convenient than email cause I can update it)
  • clothes: specifically a nice pair of jeans since I wear the exact same pair every day, also nice clothes I can wear to work or placements or student teaching (terrifying that it keeps getting closer and closer)
  • a good pillow: I realize you got me one last year, and it's really cool, but it's too dense and sinks when I lie on it...I think I need a really springy one to keep my head up...or at least one with more neck support cause apparently I am 72 years old
  • maybe like an interesting book to read: I never read for fun during school, and I don't get to take any cool lit classes...all my texts are like "100 facts about phonemes" and stuff like that which are, while interesting to a nerd like me, not pleasure reading...I was gonna buy myself a book by David Sedaris off Amazon cause I heard I'd like him...so that's an idea
  • I would say a digital camera, but I'm not sure I really feel like having an investment like that yet...maybe I'll wait a few years and then just get whatever the latest thing is...besides I would probably just use it for evil, like posting pics of myself making dumb faces or the turtle who we are afraid may die soon...so that's another thing not to get...turtle toys...it will only bring painful memories should anything go wrong

4 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

I'm sorry, I hope Mr. Poopers' conditions change for the better soon.

Good call on the camera. For technology like that, it's worth it to wait (unless you absolutely can't) since those things practically become obselete the day after.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MR. POOPERS IS GONNA DIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Änna said...

hopefully not! he was fine until I brought him home over Thanksgiving, then he stopped eating

...maybe the cold weather is just giving him a smaller appetite and he's going into hibernation mode or something...except he still moves around and basks on his log and climbs his tree like normal, so I don't know what's going on!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger ~nathan~ said...

That's what happened to my frogs sophomore year ... when it started getting colder they stopped eating and died.

I tried everything ... always made sure there was food and that they had moisture and a heat lamp, but all my best efforts failed and I lost good 'ol Walter and Perry.

Not to be morbid or anything, that's just my experience. Hopefully Mr. Poopers is smarter than Walter and Perry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home