That's Right

...it's The End.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'd even splurge for a digital camera


That is so cute. I don't actually know this baby, but I still wanted to share how cute babies are. If I had my own baby, I would post lots of pictures of it. And I'd send them to everyone I know. And then I'd put glasses on it and say, Ooooh look, it's my baby in glasses. Then I'd put a hat on it and say, Ooooh look, it's my baby in a hat. Then I might wiggle my baby's arms around like my baby was dancing. Then if someone else came up to my baby and tried to wiggle it's arms, I'd probably be like, Geeeez, leave my baby alone. My baby is tired and wants to get some sleep!
I wonder what it'd be like to be that crazy about someone.

3 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

adoooooorable :)

Änna, that is straight up exploitation. And I wouldn't know anything about doing those sort of things. No, I never wiggled my brothers arms and made him do the macarena when he was younger.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Änna said...

exploitation?? in what way??

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

No baby could possibly enjoy wearing such ridiculous looking glasses... and for what? Our... I mean, your personal entertainment? Geez.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home