That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

to do

update: The prairie dogs are back! You don't know how happy this makes me! Also, I found out that the reason the kangaroo always looks like he's about to die is because of his arthritis...I've been worrying about him for a year.

  • make a MD T-shirt blanket (put on hold due to not enough T-shirts...donations welcomed)
  • take a trip to Great Falls
  • watch an outdoor movie somewhere
  • go to the zoo
  • have a crab feast on the deck
  • eat at the top of the Hotel Washington at sunset
  • go to the American Indian Museum
  • go to free outdoor concerts

ps: We also hiked another trail to the Potomac. The cave beneath a waterfall wasn't as amazing as the bike guy made them sound, but still a successful trip!

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

the lock incident = hilarious

not to make you feel bad or anything...

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

cool, another one bites the dust... I was hoping to plan a great falls trip sometime in the middle of August since everyone keeps talking about it and hyping it up

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the American Indian Museum yesterday... it was OK, but not fantastic. But hey, it's free, so go anyway.

The best part: the computers where you can look up the things hanging on the wall. (You'll understand once you're there.)

- Emily

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Änna said...

I'm actually going to Great Falls tomorrow/today...but chances are I'll like it and wouldn't mind going again.

And Ms Architect, what about the building itself? I hear it has no corners. I'll have to find out what you mean about looking stuff up if I ever make it there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home