That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, June 06, 2005

random

I think the reason I like this blog idea, is because I like away messages. It's just a bunch of away messages, only extended versions.

random scraps of my day:

As I'm typing this, I'm wearing a dashiki-ish dress that I found in the basement. Yesterday I was prancing around in my junior prom dress. I still like to play dress up, and this house is full of good finds. Tomorrow I might pull the fairy wings out of the basement, who knows.

I had to drop off a DVD at Blockbuster today. I told myself that if they had a previewed copy of 13 Going on 30 that I'd buy it. They did. At any given time on any given day, I'm probably in the mood to watch that movie. It may be cheesy, but I'm telling you, it moved me. To tears, in fact. First movie since The Fox and the Hound to break through these cinematic walls I put up...or something like that.

The tires on Gretchen are now officially balanced. They were replaced last week from the time I blew one out by hitting a curb. Note to self and anyone reading: Never assume that just because you get a flat tire right in front of a church that they'll be glad to let you use their phone. Jerks. Times like that I realize how much I can't function in society without a cell phone. But I'm staying strong. Or cheap...whichever.

Eating at Noodles makes me a little bitter. Cause that chick Allison, the Asparagus Queen's, picture is up. Her poetry is terrible...no sense of meter whatsoever. But it's all good, cause we all know who got People's Choice.

Lastly, pão de queijo is the bread of the gods. Gives me a craving for an ice cold can of Guaraná.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Jessamyn said...

i hate that bitch too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home