That's Right

...it's The End.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

95 can be fun

I had a good time in rush hour today. In a way, I have to. I feel kinda like a sellout for getting a 9 to 5 office job, when I always said I'd never take one. I don't want to become part of corporate America, clocking in and out and tearing my hair out and muttering about how miserable I am wasting so much time in a car. So, I figure, if I'm throwing a dance party to Gwen Stefani and The Killers and whatever other singalong songs the radio has to offer while others are trying to suppress road rage, I've beat the system. We'll see how long this lasts.

somewhat unrelated, but this is what I thought of when I thought of traffic. what a good story

Also, I enjoy dressing up in pretty summer work clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home