That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

The First One

Who knows how long this will last. I get bored easily. But since this began at work, and because I like making lists, I give you my first post.

Why I Like My Job:
  1. the Chapel is beautiful
  2. I get to wear a nametag with the University logo on it
  3. I get to dispel the myth that there is a 4 year waiting list for weddings
  4. people visit me and get me food when I have to work a 16 hour shift with no breaks
  5. watching weddings and seeing the gowns beats looking at magazines...although I still do that
  6. I sneak up into the balcony to watch weddings
  7. I work alone and am in charge of everything
  8. one time, Testudo came for a couple's photo session, and I got to see him without the costume
  9. it's glamorous





PS, I'm an event manager at the chapel on the University of Maryland's campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home