That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

this summer I...

  • played musical chairs to Jenny Lewis in a church basement
  • grew attached to a new lake
  • farmed
  • swam in the frigid Potomac
  • honed my Sharpie tattoo skills
  • went to good concerts, outdoor movies, and festivals
  • attended a Welsh poetry reading
  • walked full-force into a screen door
  • ate birthday cake on a boat
  • maintained Massachusetts traditions
  • swam with thousands of tiny minnows surrounding me
  • checked myself into a motel for the first time
  • met some people from Ace of Cakes
  • house hunted
  • was spontaneous
  • swam in the Pacific
  • surfed, one time successfully
  • rolled down the hill at the Getty
  • went to the ER with my injured dad
  • moved into a beautiful house in Baltimore
  • watched David Bazan perform in Becky's parents' living room
  • moved Poopers into a beautiful new home at my school
  • lived my life

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

'cause you're a paper chaser

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger B said...

You're beautiful and I love you :) Can't wait to see you in two weeks! p.s. my verification word to post this comment was PENIP. Guess what I accidentally typed....? :)

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger DK said...

it's in two weeks??? AGGGHHH
Freud would love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home