That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

but almonds ARE the seeds

I made a smoothie today with peach, pineapple, frozen peaches, and frozen cherries. The cherries were actually fresh, but I pitted and froze them. Well, I thought I did.

Apparently, my mom's psycho blender is very powerful and can break up cherry pits with little to no effort. We found tiny shards of one throughout the smoothie. My mother decided cherry pits could be poisonous and started researching it. To my annoyance, she found an article confirming her theory. Whatever. If someone finds me confused and vomiting at work tomorrow, you'll know what happened.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Meh, I don't really buy it.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

However, I did just hear that peach pits ground up may have some cancer eliminating qualities. But the government just doesn't want to find a cure (according to a friend of mine). Or was it nectarines... Oh well. We're all going to die at some point anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home