That's Right

...it's The End.

Friday, July 31, 2009

really good RNOTM

One time, during my freshman year of college, I had borrowed my parents' car to attend an event, which turned out to be really disappointing (read: Tracy Morgan standup is nothing like my beloved Brian Fellows skits). Actually, the whole night had turned out to be disappointing, falling far short of my high expectations.

Anyway, since I was borrowing my parents' car, I had to return it to their house and stay there that Friday night, while all my friends were in College Park. Completely unexpectedly, several of them showed up at my house late at night, and we just hung out in the basement. It was really impressive, because nobody ever comes to Columbia. Also, this was well before the era of me having a cell phone, so it's not like they even called me in advance. They just showed up, and it redeemed the night for me.



Speaking of expectations, I am madly in love with this scene. PLEASE DON'T CLICK unless you've already seen (500) Days of Summer. I don't want to spoil a thing for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home