That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, July 27, 2009

talking about some pretty moving YouTube videos

I can't remember when the last time I cried in real life. I can, however, remember the last time I cried from watching something on TV or video. It was earlier today.

It was this wedding entrance video that many of you have already seen. You probably didn't cry though. It's just that, one of the key things that I want to find in whoever I might marry is that the person could make a game out of anything. I love it when people can just enjoy little things in life and turn them into something memorable. To have a husband and an entire wedding party who would dance down the aisle to Chris Brown with you? I would want those people around for the rest of my life.

I've actually been crying at pretty much anything I watch on TV lately. But come on, why wouldn't you cry during Melissa and Ade's breast cancer-inspired dance? I hope this video doesn't get removed by Fox soon.

And 16 and Pregnant is pretty moving. Tyler and Catelynn were just so sincere in giving their daughter up for adoption.

And...Little House on the Prairie...well, there's really no excuse for that. That's just embarrassing. But Laura made this really moving speech about her mom in front of the whole town, and showed up Nellie Oleson without even trying to...

No. Really, there's no excuse. I shouldn't have been crying at that.

4 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Seye said...

that wedding video was pretty beast

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger E.Kitchens said...

i cried at that video too...it was epic...

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger KGoth said...

nothing to do with your post, but check this link out:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Banana_slug_at_UCSC.jpg&imgrefurl=http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Banana_slug_at_UCSC.jpg&usg=__Wj8cPecx4vdVuyrd_jYe9dbTIMQ=&h=767&w=1024&sz=242&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=Qt0RrC96BbZ4vM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbanana%2Bslug%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Änna said...

sick! and awesome.

senes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home