That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

except I haven't had a snowball yet

I was tempted to take food off a child's plate today. We had an end-of-the-year picnic, and someone brought in Chick-Fil-A nuggets. The teachers naturally missed all the good food, and I saw a few kids who had taken nuggets and didn't eat them. What a waste.

In other news, this has been the worst work week ever [this year], and I can't wait for it to be over. Outside of work, though, I'm savoring every moment of the summer so far. I've been busy, and it's been fantastic, and that's the only way to do it.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger charlie said...

worst week ever? TV on the radio fits into the worst week ever?!?

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Änna said...

reread the post, Charles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home