That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

more dreams

This morning I had a dream that our housekeeper for the Chapel was in our office talking to my boss. Then, her sister came in and said something in another language. In real life, she speaks Spanish, but in my dream, she was Israeli, and she asked us to pray for her family who was in a city in Israel that had just gotten hit by another bombing. She held up a TV or something to show us the news, and it said that the US had just sided with Israel and declared war on Lebanon. And I got really creeped out and started crying.

Other recent dreams have been about the piñata that I've been working on crumbling or an awkward high school reunion where every seat was saved for someone else when I tried to sit down. And now, my first semi-political dream. Weird.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you said in your other dreams you dreamt of a camel and a llama... you had Tiff in Egypt and me in Peru all in the subconscious of your mind.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Änna said...

You guys were not just in my subconscious, I have been thinking about all of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home