That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I've...never seen the Patty Duke Show

your first glimpse into the absurd side of the New Orleans trip, for your viewing pleasure...we turned every moment of downtime into a game

my embarrassing "chocolate! chocolate!" comment
I did attempt to distribute chocolate to everyone in the terminal, but they declined.

The Newlywed Game: NOS!
For all you stalkers out there who have never met me...you get to hear my manly voice. And yes, I know the theme to the Newlywed Game. And yes, the actual married couple did win.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

ooh ooh oh! It's the twins song...

We're so ridiculous in that hilariously awesome sort of way.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger tony sheng said...

every moment ive spent in an airport terminal with andy has been surreal... glad to see he didn't disappoint...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home