That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

oh hey 2006

Well, my memory is not good enough to make a Best of 2005...so I'll just make a Best of New Year's Eve 2005. Enjoy.

best quote (so what if you already heard it):
"You gonna fake it tonight? Ain't nothing wrong with that."
~the checkout guy at Safeway, as he scanned my sparkling cider

huh of the day:
deer crossing the street on campus...and they were using the crosswalk, promise

RNOTM of the night:
the rolling-down-Federal-Hill races of 2004

best basketball player moment:
Will Bowers requested that we bring back the whiteboard Would You Rather's. He really liked answering them. John also claims that Bowers was inviting me over when he said, "we're in 2313." That was kind of an odd statement. I think I responded with something clever like, "well...we're in 2301."

best date:
Lindsey

best ride home on the light rail:
hands down









oh, and shoutout to all my stalkers in the Department of Homeland Security, now that I know you exist

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Bertronium said...

what a pretty picture. i think i gotta start shopping at safeway more often since they aren't as judgemental as giant.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in Bmore, too! Awesome! Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home