That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, August 22, 2005

except I stole the last one

some of my dad's photoooos:


Änna: So who are we posing with?
Jan: I dunno, probably some jerk who did something terrible and killed lots of people.
Änna: (after getting down and reading the plaque) Ah, of course. This is comemorating when we stole California from Mexico.
Jan: Yep.



So done with wine tastings right now.



This is my pensive shot as I sit amid the sea of memory stones/cairns/hobbit-looking ritual grounds and stare out at the sea of water.



Nerds! Or maybe just nerd.



Yep, I was there.



What an attractive family of incredibly buff, mountain-loving people! Except, where's that other girl?



"Rawr! Gimme some jam and honey!" Since I've never seen a bear, even a little guy is enough to impress me...and make me head back the rental SUV when he starts approaching me.



Hahaha. I could have just watched this man all day. If you can read his sign, you'll see it says: "World Famous
23 years
Bush Man"

3 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger Brian said...

im going to use a wordthat ive stricken from my vocabulary for the last 6 months: amazing. those views are incredible.

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that bush man is so fricking scary

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Änna said...

hahaha, so I guess he got you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home