That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

'Does your person buy Monster energy drinks?' will be my next Guess Who question

I thought the guy in the checkout lane next to me was attractive at first glance today. Then I looked into his cart and saw 2 packs of Hi-C, 2 different kinds of Hostess snacks, white bread, some other stuff, and a Monster energy drink. 

Ew. No longer attractive at all. Then at closer look, I saw he had a dumb hat and a Chinese character tattooed on the back of his neck. 

I'm gonna go ahead and say that the grocery cart test is an accurate pre-assessment.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love and have missed your life narratives... so glad I randomly click by every few months just to be sure you haven't decided to post something new!
P.S. I went to Larriland and it is CRAZY town. So much more Halloween madness then when we were kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home