That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, October 03, 2011

this summer I...

  • had a crab feast
  • went to festivals, an O's game, outdoor movies, and the usual
  • swam in a reservoir
  • slept on an airport floor
  • broke tradition in Massachusetts
  • found a new favorite pool
  • learned to walk on a slack line
  • watched fireworks from a roof deck
  • popped champagne with my newly-engaged roommate
  • joined a spur of the moment dance party to a Balkan brass band in a parking garage
  • finally started biking on the regular...by myself and in community
  • sneaked into a venue by squeezing through a fence
  • marched in an Artscape parade
  • received a chakra healing
  • continued sewing
  • bridged joists, removed joists, joined joists...generally did a lot of joist-related work in a Habitat house
  • locked myself out of the house where I nanny :/
  • furthered my stiltwalking skills
  • watched a synchronized swimming murder mystery in Patterson Park Pool
  • made ice cream all the time and entered it in a competition
  • made a Star Wars costume
  • started a new collaborative, Baltimore-centered writing project that is kind of still going?
  • rekindled my love for Lithuanian dance parties in a pool of sweat
  • celebrated the birthday of someone I met in Guatemala who has since moved here
  • reunited with some old friends after 7 years
  • went to a rap round robin show
  • felt a big earthquake
  • is it still called moshing? went to a show where we both moshed and layed hands on the people in front of us to do some visualization exercises
  • tried new things and made new friends
  • furthered my alterations business
  • celebrated my roommate's impending nuptials
  • moved (okay, it was fall, but it seemed like a good ending point)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home