That's Right

...it's The End.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

another lonely toothbrush

Jayme and I sit in the kitchen, and I whine about my roommates' upcoming trip that leaves me alone for a week. Enter Becky, through the front door.

Becky:
Hey, what are you guys doing?
Anna:
Eating my emotions.
Becky: Oh no, why are you eating your emotions?
Anna: What else am I supposed to do with them?
Becky: Just shove 'em, deep down inside.
Anna: You guys are leaving me for a week. Seven. Eight days.
Jayme:
Seventy-eight days.
Becky: Yeah, we forgot to tell you. We're actually gonna be gone for seventy-eight days.

5 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger DK said...

Just remember, you're welcome to hang out at the Grothe's anytime. The pleasure of your company is always enjoyed.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Änna said...

Aw, thanks. I'm sure I'll take you up on the offer.

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger KGoth said...

If your roommates get travel toothbrushes, then at least your toothbrush won't be lonely.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Änna said...

technically, our toothbrushes live in separate drawers anyway. the toothbrush is just a metaphor now.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger scott said...

I just keep re-reading this, and I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home