That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

nouskaa, nouskaa, kaki jo kukkunut on

It has begun.

Being tired is not an excuse to use a sick day. Being cold is not an excuse to use a sick day. It is not healthy to continually tally how many sick days you have available and mentally dole them out throughout the year.

I remind myself of this every morning, and I suspect it will continue. Curse this early cold front. It's even making me fantasize about the snow days I will probably never receive.

3 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Wake up! I'll trade places with you for a day. Better yet, let's both take sick days and go somewhere fun together :)

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Änna said...

Sounds good to me. My recent days off have been spent in California and Minnesota, so I say we pick somewhere else.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

No no it's totally ok! That's what I do too! Except I never end up using them because I'm afraid I'll really get sick and need them. But just the possibility keeps me going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home