That's Right

...it's The End.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

why do I do the things I do?

As I was pulling out of the work parking lot today, some guy in the street started shouting at me and pointing to my left. I slowed down to try to figure out what the issue was. Was my gas cap open? Couldn't be. Did I have a flat tire? Didn't feel like it. Another car was coming up behind me, so I decided I had to go. Was the road closed in front of me? No. Oh well, I guessed I would never know.

Almost home, I started to wonder where my Chinese leftovers were. Had I left them in my classroom? Ew gross, that would really smell in the morning. Ah; it clicks.

It's a mixture of regret and amusement that I feel, knowing I will not be able to eat my General Tso's chicken, as it is splattered somewhere across 193, Piney Branch, or New Hampshire.

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Bertronium said...

Anna, I think I've told you this several times but - you are an amazing story teller.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Änna said...

thanks. so, how do I make money with this ability?

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Esthertainment said...

write stories.

write about your family.
oh, that reminds me, you should read this book it's called: "a girl named Zippy"

It may inspire your storytelling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home